Surveys and development Projects are a main area of activity - in a Danish, Nordic, Baltic and European context.
The project activities give a high priority to collaborative networks within the area of liberal adult education, Ngo's and voluntary arts & culture associations, because multilateral and cross-national partnerships pave the way for new ideas, new forms of activities, a broader interface and more funding options.
- 2006 -2007: Two-year Nordplus Adult mapping project of in-service training actviities with a general scope in the Nordic area of liberal adult education and voluntary associations, supported by the Nordic Council of Ministers. See the Danish project report: "Da dannelsen gik ud".
- 2008 - 2010: Major survey task regarding validation of values and goals in voluntary cultural organisations in cooperation with the Joint Cultural Councils in Denmark; supported by the Danish Ministry of Culture. See the Danish project Report, "Den Frie Kultur".
- 2009: Development of an e-learning tool for validation of the students learning profile in cooperation with Esbjerg Folk High School; supported by the Association of Folk High Schools in Denmark. See the Danish validation tools here - at start and at end of course.
- 2009 - 2010: Two-year Nordplus Adult development project as coor-dinator organisation in cooperation with seven partners from the Nordic and Baltic countries; supported by the Nordic Council of Ministers. For more information - see the website of the NOVA project here.
- 2009 - 2011: Completion of a two year Grundtvig multilateral project as coordinator organisation regarding valuation of the learning outcome of amateur culture with partners from the European amateur culture; supported by EU’s Executive Agency (EACEA). For more information - see the website of the LOAC project here.
- 2009-2011: Three-year Nordplus development project for application of Life Stories and narrative methods in liberal adult education. The Latvian national association for Oral History was coordinator and Interfolk was partner together with seven other Nordic-Baltic organisation. Supported by Nordic Council of Ministers. For more information - see the website of the Oral History Project here.
- 2012: Development of a validation tool of existential learning outcome for students at Nordfyns Folk High School. See the English edition here - and the Danish edition here.
- 2012 - 2014: Implemention a two year Grundtvig Learning partnership as coordinator organisation regarding art-based learning and active ageing; surported by Danish Agency for Universities and Internationalisation. For more information - see the website of the ART-AGE project here.
- 2013 - 2015: Initiating a two year Nordplus Adult Development project as assistant manager regarding "Culture guides for Active Ageing" with partners from Denmark and the three Baltic States. Supported by Nordic Council of Ministers. For more information - see the website of the Nordplus Guide project here.
- 2013 - 2015: Initiating a two year Grundtvig multilateral project as coordinator organisation regarding "Culture Guides for marginalised social groups" with partners from the European voluntary culture and liberal adult education. Supported by EU’s Executive Agency (EACEA). For more information - see the website of the CULTURE GUIDE project here.
- 2014 - 2016: Coordinator for Erasmus+ KA1-staff training for Interfolk, supported by the Danish Erasmus+ Agency.
- 2016: Coordinator of the 1-year pilot project "Arts and Culture on the Nordic Edge" (AMARE), suppurted by Nordic Culture Nordic Point’s Culture and Art Programme / Capacity development - see the website of the AMARE pilot project here.
- 2016 - 2019: Coordinator of the three year NGO development project, entitled “Voluntary culture as leverage of cross-cultural activities in sparsely populated areas” (LEVER), supported by the Nordic Council of Ministers’ NGO programme for the Baltic Sea Region. See the website of the LEVER project here.
- 2016 - 2018: Initiating a two year Erasmus+ strategic partnerships, entitled “Develop curricula and training programmes for culture volunteers”(SPAR) supported by the Erasmus+ programme. See the website of the SPAR project here.
- 2016 - 2018: Partner in the two year Nordplus Adult Development project, entitled "Curricula and training for culture volunteers in sparsely populated areas (SPARK)" supported by the Danish Agency of Higher Education. See the website of the SPARK project here.
- 2017 - 2018: Coordinator of the 18 months NGO project, entitled “Nordic and Russian NGOs building bridges (BRIDGES)” supported by the Nordic Council of Ministers’ Open Call for co-operation with Northwest Russia. See the website of the BRIDGES project here.
- 2017 - 2019: Initiating and partner in a two year Erasmus+ strategic partnerships, entitled “Bridging social capital by participatory and co-creative culture (BRIDGING), supported by the Danish Erasmus+ programme. See the website of the BRIDGING project here.
- 2017 - 2021: Member of the documentation & research team at the 4-year Network project 'ARTS TAKE PART', applied by AMATEO, the European network for Active Participation in Cultural Activities, which has been supported by the Creative Europe Programme, the Cultural Networks strand. See the wesite of AMATEO here.
- Aug 2018 – July 2020: Coordinator of the 24 months Nordplus Adult development project, entitled “Co-creative cooperation with culture volunteers and managers (CO-OP)”, supported by the Danish Agency of Higher Education.
- Sept 2018 – Jan 2020. Coordinator of the 17 months Erasmus+ strategic partnerships, development of innovation, entitled “Co-creative cooperation in the field of culture and heritage (Co-creation)”, supported by the Danish Erasmus+ Agency. See the website of CO-CREATE here.
- Sept 2018 – Aug 2020: Partner in the 2-year Erasmus+ strategic partnership, development of Innovation, entitled: “First-time international project realisers support network”, supported by the Polish Erasmus+ Agency. See the website of FIRST here.
- Aug 2019 - July 2020: Coordinator of the 1-year Erasmus+ mobility project, entitled: "Cultural sustainability in sparsely populated areas with added community values" (ADD), supported by the by the Danish Erasmus+ Agency.
- June 2019 - Dec 2020: Partner in the 19 months Nordplus Adult Mapping project, entitled "Education of Older Adults: Comparing Baltic and Nordic Frameworks" (OLDER)
supported by the Nordic Copuncil of Ministers.
- Dec 2019 - Nov 2021: Partner in the 2-year Erasmus+ strategic partnership, exchange of good practices, entitled: “Recommendations for international project managers competences recognition and validation for lifelong learning". supported by the Polish Erasmus+ Agency.
Aug 2020 - July 2022: Coordinator of the 2-year Erasmus+ mobility project, entitled:
"Promote social inclusion with participatory culture" (BRIDGES), supported by the by the Danish Erasmus+ Agency.