The aim is to develop a web based questionnaire for learning validation with reference to the goals and values for learning that the preceeding survey in the first phase clarified.
There had be developed seven varying online tools, one for each organisation. The tools have a common frame of elements for all organisations and some different extra elements to suit each organisations special profile and needs.
The first model of our questionnaire for learning validation consisted of the three dimensions: Personal formation, Knowledge and skills, and competen-ces; and each dimension were documented by six elements, there again were described by five keay words (and related key questions). The first edition had the following compositon:
- The dimension personal formation had six elements: autenticity, auto- nomy, reflexivity, moral judgement, aesthetic sense, and integration (a versatile personal development).
- The dmension knowledge and skills had six elements: general knowledge about human, social and cultural conditions and values, and specific knowledge, skills and didactic insights in a prioritised topic.
- The dimension competences had six elements: social, communicative, creative, self-management, intercultural og learning competences.
See the first model here (Danish edition).
The partnership decided to adopt a less comprehensive model with less elements and less key workds with the aim to make the use more simple and faster, and at the same time each organisation could freely add one some extra elements and key words according to their specific learning content and needs. The revised second model had the following composition:
- The dimension personal formation had three elements: autonomy, reflexivity, and moral sense.
- The dimension knowledge and skills had three elements: general knowledge about society, specific knowledge and specific skills in a prioritised topic.
- The dimension competences had three elements: Social, communicative and creative competences.
See the second model here (Danish edition).
Interfolk chose to use the first more comprehensive model, yet only with three key words (and questions) pr. element. The other partners chose to use a model with four elements pr. dimension and only three questions pr. element. This third model had the following composition:
- The dimension personal formation had four elements: autonomy, reflexivity, moral judgement and aesthetic sense.
- The dimension knowledge and skills had four elements: general knowledge about human and social conditions and values, and specific knowledge and skills in a prioritised topic.
- the dimension competences had four elements: Social, communicative, creative og intercultural competences.
Thee seven varying models have been translated to languages of the participating countries, and Rite Folke High School has both a Danish and a Latvian edition, and Interfolk has both a Danish and an English edition.
Try the new online tools. Go to the common start page and choose the
organisation from your learning field or country. You are also welcome